Skip to main content

Historical Sketch of the CHOG in the North Central Part of Missouri, 1949


Scope and Contents

Letter contains a brief history of North Central Missouri beginning in 1898 with Simon Bertschman inviting John Neff and D. O. Teasley to come to Milan. Letter mentions the Gospel Trumpetand a revival meeting held in 1899. Sunday school was organized in the home of S. N. Still in Decemeber of 1917. The church building was constructed in 1918. Then, in 1910, a tent meeting was held and another meeting in Kiksville in 1913. The pastor was listed as J. A. Hauck.


  • Creation: 1949



4 Sheets

Language of Materials

From the Series: English

Repository Details

Part of the Anderson University and Church of God Archives Repository

1100 E. 5th St
Anderson IN 46012 United States