Revival held in the Raleigh County Court House in July and August of 1928.
The congregation began in October of 1914 with three families who migrated from Rochester, IN to Cornell.
No writer given. Details the beginning meetings, buildings used, and influential persons.
Contains a cover letter and a pamphlet. The pamphlet describes the ministry work of J. Henry Capps over his thirty-eight years in ministry.
| Return to Homepage
| Send Feedback or Report a Problem