Skip to main content

Brief History of the Cornell, Wisconsin CHOG, April 28, 1949


Scope and Contents

The congregation began in October of 1914 with three families who migrated from Rochester, IN to Cornell.

Scope and Contents

Prayer meetings held in their homes.

Scope and Contents

Pleasant Ridge School permitted the group to have services in the school building.

Scope and Contents

William Klatt started a CHOG Sunday school at Keystone (1930).

Scope and Contents

John Good's home was used for services after meeting a brief time in Coen's Hall.

Scope and Contents

New church building erected and dedicated in 1939. Mortage burned on May 12, 1946. A parsonage was purchased.

Scope and Contents

Pastors who served the church were mentioned.


  • Creation: April 28, 1949



7 Sheets

Language of Materials

From the Series: English

Repository Details

Part of the Anderson University and Church of God Archives Repository

1100 E. 5th St
Anderson IN 46012 United States