Founding of the Work at Lashmeet, April 19, 1949
Scope and Contents
Affirmed the faithfulness of two older women who kept the church open.
Writer came to the pastor without a definite call from the women because he could not afford financial support.
Meeting held in district school house in Spring of 1912 with Sunday school and preaching services continuing.
Church erected on lot adjoining the school grounds in 1926.
Short bio of Brother A. G. Riddle and Ira W. Kinzer.
Information on two churches that the writer helped to start.
- Creation: April 19, 1949
- Walter L. Greer (Person)
Language of Materials
From the Series: English