W. H. A. Lester
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Preaching was first in school houses and homes in 1911. After being barred from preaching in school building and homes, the services were moved outside. A house was rented for worship. Other locations were also mentioned.
There were two letters sent to C. E. Brown by Ada Williams. The first letter includes the following: Short bio of writer. Given church building by parents. Dedication service on July 25, 1943. Began 2nd church at Friendly View, a rural area of Dry Creek, where a small building was donated in 1945. Dedicated on October 31, 1948.