History of the Davy, WV CHOG, April 26, 1949
Scope and Contents
Preaching was first in school houses and homes in 1911. After being barred from preaching in school building and homes, the services were moved outside. A house was rented for worship. Other locations were also mentioned.
Tent meeting in 1917.
Resistance mentioned in the letter.
Church leased a lot and built a Tabernacle in 1930 which was used until 1945. Then property was purchased in town where a "modern church building" was built.
- Creation: April 26, 1949
- W. M. Whitaker (Person)
Language of Materials
From the Series: English