Walter Alva Shriner
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
A married couple who were converted at the Springfield Camp meeting on Aug. 12, 1910 began giving out tracts in Lima.
Letter begins with the church starting in Oct. 1936 with a prayer meeting. All meetings were held in Canton Center school house. Church located eventually moved to donated property. Ernest Gross drew plans for a construction of a church building. A dedication service had not occured, but was planned for the 9th of January, 1950.