Skip to main content

History of the Work (CHOG) Here in Plymouth, Michigan, 5.4.1949


Scope and Contents

Letter begins with the church starting in Oct. 1936 with a prayer meeting. All meetings were held in Canton Center school house. Church located eventually moved to donated property. Ernest Gross drew plans for a construction of a church building. A dedication service had not occured, but was planned for the 9th of January, 1950.


  • Creation: 5.4.1949



2 Sheets

Language of Materials

From the Series: English

Repository Details

Part of the Anderson University and Church of God Archives Repository

1100 E. 5th St
Anderson IN 46012 United States