Dennis Thomas Koch
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
The letter states that the first service was held in old Presleytown Church in October of 1922. Regular services began in 1928 in a rented hall and the first Sunday school being organized in August of 1928. Then, the church moved from a rented hall to a Baptist Church building on October 19 1930 where a new church was planted. The letter also includes a biography of James Artie Larimer.
Mr. and Mrs. William Smith became readers of the Gospel Trumpet. They made acquantance with the author, D. S. Warner, in 1883.