Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
The letter states that the first service was held in old Presleytown Church in October of 1922. Regular services began in 1928 in a rented hall and the first Sunday school being organized in August of 1928. Then, the church moved from a rented hall to a Baptist Church building on October 19 1930 where a new church was planted. The letter also includes a biography of James Artie Larimer.
A married couple who were converted at the Springfield Camp meeting on Aug. 12, 1910 began giving out tracts in Lima.
Papers of Emmett E. Caldwell that contain a biography, miscellaneous notes, radio messages, and sermons.