- Existence: 1882-10-09 - 1980-03-20
Found in 16 Collections and/or Records:
Brief review of John G. Neff and Thaddeus Neff and the buildings where the congregation met. Brother Corns requested M. Pearl Smith to write the history.
The letter contains information on the CHOG in New York. In 1898, Charles James Blewitt began preaching in New York City. In 1907, an official building was erected and was designed as a training home for home and foreign workers as well as a place where traveling missionaires could live. The letter mentions several churches that were either saved or begun by the gospel workers, highlighting two that where founded in 1907 and 1921.