Missionary Board Correspondence
The Church of God Missionary Board was the second national organization of the Church of God (Anderson, IN) movement. Its first meeting was held in June, 1910, and it soon grew to recognize, equip, and coordinate missionaries around the world. This extensive collection was maintained by the missionary board's own archives until being deposited in the Anderson University and Church of God Archives, and mostly comprises communication between missionaries on site and the board itself.
- Creation: 1915-1985
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for researchers, with the exception of items after 1973 (embargoed until five years after death of donor). Registration with the collection is required. Items in this collection do not circulate and may be used in-house only. Materials will be retrieved from and returned to storage areas by staff members.
117.8 Linear Feet (76 record storage cartons)
Language of Materials
Please contact staff regarding copyright status of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under fair use provisions of the copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code).
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script