Skip to main content

History of the Allentown CHOG, March 25, 1949


Scope and Contents

The Allentown CHOG began with having Sunday School on Oct. 11, 1925 until May 9, 1926 in a home with four families represented.

Scope and Contents

First public service was held on May 9, 1929.

Scope and Contents

Churches at Emmans and Allentown had one pastor.

Scope and Contents

Different locations where the group met for service listed including a community chapel that was leased for 20 years.

Scope and Contents

Newspaper photo of Rev. Herbert Neff included.

Scope and Contents

Church lot was purchased.


  • Creation: March 25, 1949



10 Sheets

Language of Materials

From the Series: English


Repository Details

Part of the Anderson University and Church of God Archives Repository

1100 E. 5th St
Anderson IN 46012 United States