Isaiah S. McCoy
- Existence: 1867-09-05 - 1955-02-18
Found in 23 Collections and/or Records:
A pastor from Montesano, Washington was interested in the possibility of beginning a CHOG congregation in Aberdeen and finding three people who were also interested in the CHOG.
Letter details the history of CHOG in Butler beginning with a church founded by Mr. and Mrs. Abram Brandow through the influence of finding a Gospel Trumpet on a train in 1902. A revival meeting was held by D. O. Teasley in the home of Mr. and Mrs. E. B. Jeune. C. J. Blewitt and D. O. Teasley came from a missionary home in New York to preach. In 1910 a church building was originally rented until a property was purchased and a dedication was made in April 1923.