CHOG, Brookings, S.D.
Scope and Contents
Two devout sisters with another girl became burdened for non-church going people in a certain section of the city. The efforts to establish a CHOG was financed by the girls.
No services conducted for 5 years.
Sunday school organized in April 1935 after having been no church active for these five years.
Locations of services
- From the Series: Creation: 1949 - 1950
- From the Series: Event: Describing events from 1881 - 1948
- From the Collection: C. E. Brown, Dr. (Charles Ewing) (Person)
Language of Materials
From the Series: English
- Esther (Anderson) Nichols (Person)
- Ann (Anderson) Prunty (Person)
- Olena Hansen Tellinghvisen (Person)
- Charles O. Lee (Person)
- A. E. Greeley (Person)
- Sven Olsen Susag (Person)
- Lars Olsen (Person)
- Lars Olsen, Sister (Person)
- George A. Edes (Person)
- A. L. Carpenter (Person)
- Robert E. Reeder (Person)
- Carl M Poe (Person)
- Russell C. Schield (Person)