Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
A married couple who were converted at the Springfield Camp meeting on Aug. 12, 1910 began giving out tracts in Lima.
Church began in Fall of 1930 in a small home. Church received from the Church of Christ and eventually purchased.
Typed on the back of C. E. Brown's inquiry letter. Details the start of the congregation in private homes, the revivals, and the buildings purchased.