Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Letter lists various facts and locations about services. In 1910, services started. A few early members of the church were of Lutheran background. Those members withdrew from the denomination to convert to the CHOG because of formality and differences in their belief in salvation by new birth. Services and worship were held in homes, as well as a hall was rented for two years. An official church building was erected in 1917 and in 1948, the building was remodeled and enlarged.