R. E. Hooper
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Church established after 12 years of distributing literature, praying for the sick, ministering to the needy and calling evandgelists to conduct revivals in school houses.
Letter states that a lot of work was done before August 1940 with events such as a vacant methodist church rented in OCtober 1929 with prayer services held and Sunday school started. The letter also mentions that CHOG bought a building in APril of 1938 which serves as the present day church location as of the time of the letter.