Skip to main content

History of Two and Three Quarter Mile Creek, CHOG, May 23, 1949


Scope and Contents

Location of church - Rural environment

Scope and Contents

CHurch had its beginning in 1937 when the pastor of the St. Albans CHOG came and conducted services in an old abandoned Methodist church. The church was later sold requiring the members to worship with other congregations.

Scope and Contents

Present building secured in March of 1941, according to the letter.

Scope and Contents

Rev. J. R. Taylor, native of two and three quarter mile Creek community


  • Creation: May 23, 1949



3 Sheets

Language of Materials

From the Series: English


Repository Details

Part of the Anderson University and Church of God Archives Repository

1100 E. 5th St
Anderson IN 46012 United States