Skip to main content

History of the CHOG - Bunker Hill, Pulaski, Tennessee, December 2, 1949


Scope and Contents

Gospel Trumpets given to Mrs. Mary Dale by Mrs. Mace Tucker.

Scope and Contents

Revivals held in 1902. People converted began to have cottage prayer meetings until property was purchased. Group began to worship in a barn which was located on the property.

Scope and Contents

Chruch building erected and occupied in Sept. 1947.

Scope and Contents

Property and new house purchased to use as parsonage.

Scope and Contents

New church built on same property where house was located.

Scope and Contents

Cover Letter - Wife of Pastor W. T. Wallace was Stella Tucker Wallace.


  • Creation: December 2, 1949



2 Sheets

Language of Materials

From the Series: English

Repository Details

Part of the Anderson University and Church of God Archives Repository

1100 E. 5th St
Anderson IN 46012 United States