History of the CHOG in Pryor, Oklahoma, April, 30, 1949
Scope and Contents
Street preaching in July, 1902.
Sunday school organized in 1912.
Sunday school and church services were held in a rented hall in 1913.
Preaching in Tabernacle in 1913.
Pastors who served listed.
House and property purchased on Feb. 24, 1914.
Presbyterian Church purchased on July 4, 1920
- Creation: April, 30, 1949
- J. L. Hatchel (Person)
Language of Materials
From the Series: English