Biography of Wintergreen Ledges CHOG, Arkon, OH
Scope and Contents
CHOG in the Wintergreen area started through the efforts of Wilbur Houchen and Harry Wiseman.
Early prayer meeting was held.
Tent meeting held in the Summer of 1940.
McKinley Ave. CHOG took a keen interest in the establishment of a CHOG in the Wintergreen Ledges of Arkon.
Bio of James B. Wiseman.
With the approval of Pastor F. G. Smith of the McKinley CHOG, plans were made for a small building to be erected on Warren Ave. The building was dedicated on Nov. 8, 1942.
Bio of Peter L. Wiseman
New building erected and dedicated on Oct. 19, 1947.
- From the Series: Creation: 1949 - 1950
- From the Series: Event: Describing events from 1881 - 1948
- A. C. Easterling, Mrs. (Person)
Language of Materials
From the Series: English