Skip to main content

History of CHOG, Bowdon N. Dakota


Scope and Contents

Rev. and Mrs. Leander Wonnenberg began preaching services in May 1938 at Chaseley N.D.

Services moved to Bowdon in Nov. 1939.

Church building purchased and moved to Bowdon in Oct. 1940.

House purchased in Dec. 1943 and moved onto a foundation next to the church building.

Other services held in different locations.


  • From the Series: Creation: 1949 - 1950
  • From the Series: Event: Describing events from 1881 - 1948



1 Sheets

Language of Materials

From the Series: English

Repository Details

Part of the Anderson University and Church of God Archives Repository

1100 E. 5th St
Anderson IN 46012 United States