History of the Trenton Church of God, 10.18.1949
Scope and Contents
The cover letter is penned by Bert James, and states a flood from the Republican River destroyed many church records in 1935. The rest of the letter is the history written by Amy Nealeigh, stating that the first church meeting took place at a camp meeting in September of 1906. A second camp meeting was held in 1920. The letter also mentions details about the construction of the church building, the dedication held on May 1 1921, and then the additions made to the church through the 40s.
- Creation: 10.18.1949
Language of Materials
From the Series: English