Skip to main content

The History of the Clinton CHOG, Sent 4/30/1949

 Item — Box: CHOG 176, Folder: Illinois

Scope and Contents

When the church was under the leadership of Rev. A. B. Sprague, services were discontinued. However, the church was restarted September 1, 1941, with a H.W.K. tent meeting. It details the trustees that were elected, the property purchased, a portable building erected, and a new building that was being planned.


  • Event: Sent 4/30/1949



1 Sheets

Language of Materials

From the File: English

Repository Details

Part of the Anderson University and Church of God Archives Repository

1100 E. 5th St
Anderson IN 46012 United States