S. C. Ritchhart
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
The congregation began with a revival and became one of the leading churches in Liberal, KS. States the locations of the group as well as that the group is financially and spiritually sound.
The CHOG was started as a prayer meeting until a Sunday school was soon organized. Includes a list of pastors served, parsonage being built, a school building was used for services until their building was dedicated in 1946.