O. L. Brinley, Brother
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Church established after 12 years of distributing literature, praying for the sick, ministering to the needy and calling evandgelists to conduct revivals in school houses.
The CHOG was started as a prayer meeting until a Sunday school was soon organized. Includes a list of pastors served, parsonage being built, a school building was used for services until their building was dedicated in 1946.
First letter is written by Laura A. Brinley in 1949, stating that Brother O. L. Brinley was responsible for establishing many churches in the area, both directly and indirectly. The second letter is from the Gospel Trumpet, April 1939, of the obituary of Brother Brinley.