Alva H. Claxton
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The letter contains information on the church history in Busti, New York beginning in 1937 with the Mission Covenant Church. A house property was purchased in 1940 and converted into a church with a dedication held on September 14th, 1940. The letter also contains information on Camp Goodwill.
Bengtson found CHOG through reading material published by the Swedish Gospel Trumpet. The church began as a Sunday school, revivals were conducted and building lots were given to church.
Letter contains a few facts on the Church in South Haven. Sunday school was organized in 1922, with preaching services conducted in the old people's homes on Monroe blvd.