Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
The church was organized in 1917 in the homes of members. The present church building was purchased from the congregational church. Illinois state camp meeting held in McLean several times, the last being 1942. The church had been through some dark days.
Information given by Mrs. Hester K. Gaither. Mrs. Laura Roach and Sister Rapsilver were instrumental in beginning the church. It includes the location of the buildings and the early pastors.