A. L. Hutton
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Letter states that the first CHOG preaching in a log church through the years of 1892-1893 and also mentions the retaliation of preachers as well as the sons of George hatch: L.A. Hatch, C. W. hatch, and Ralph Hatch.
The cover letter is penned by Bert James, and states a flood from the Republican River destroyed many church records in 1935. The rest of the letter is the history written by Amy Nealeigh, stating that the first church meeting took place at a camp meeting in September of 1906. A second camp meeting was held in 1920. The letter also mentions details about the construction of the church building, the dedication held on May 1 1921, and then the additions made to the church through the 40s.