John S. Winters
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Letter describes a tent meeting that occured on June of 1903, the services held in homes before 1922. In 1922, letter notes that the congregation purchased a store building and it became the present church - dedicated on November 24, 1927. Last page of letter is the bios of A.J. Shelly and Mary E. House
Includes cover letter. The church began with a revival service. There were group meetings happening in several locations. Because there was no public place of worship, a building fund was started for a church to be in Homer someday.
Names of CHOG ministries listed in an issue of the Gospel Trumpet who were invited to conduct a revival around the year 1893.