Sarah Cox Reynolds
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Letter contains information on a six week meeting held in a small store room in April of 1943 and details timeline of the church building. Originally, a building was rented and later purchased with a loan from the Board of Church Extension for $3000. A dedication service occured on September 13 1946. The letter mentioned good cooperation from neighboring pastors. Also included is a advertisement of special services and a business card.